[M3devel] onoing hardware clearance.

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Jun 4 01:10:46 CEST 2011

Hi all:
what about a smart phone zoo;  there are some interesting I guess, whether by the processor (though generally ARM), so it might be a good way of recycling that way gaining actually a new machine.
My list would go with Symbian, S60, perhaps anything dual core (I know there was something like that in Japan), also what about the Blackberry, and Ipad, I know this is hard work but who else will be willingly to do it It's perhaps something onerous if you don't have so many telecommunications providers, but I guess, it's not too bad to have a few. Surely new Win phones or consoles are good for but I don't more than that. Some people make things such as teleconferences with Kynect, etc, sort of an example.

Thanks in advance