[M3devel] onoing hardware clearance.

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun Jun 5 04:37:41 CEST 2011

Hi all:
also kind of like this approach since we could cross debugging programs easily, so again I really like much more this approach, and of course OpenCL and stuff coming its way soon will be helped by this too. Also adopting this to the old m3-tk olivetti backend code generator, could be a good reason to ask about it. I think there is a way of  debugging easily in the AST, or at least that's what they thought was their next step.

Thanks in advance