[M3devel] helo everyone - videotutorials for modula3

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Sat Jun 11 23:32:17 CEST 2011

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011, felipe valdez wrote:

> I teach CS at a class, and I'm interested in using it as a teaching tool, but given its current state (hard to install,
> documentation terse, requires wizardry to work).
> then I'm afraid I won't be able to use it!,
>
> nevertheless, a couple videotutorials, and an MSI is pretty much all I need.
>
> if of course, nobody is interested, i can build those myself (I'm gonna have to do it eventually anyway, since this is a
> spanish-speaking audience),

I taught Modula-3 for mathematicians some years ago and prepared a script
for that lecture in German. I do not know, whether this helps you. I could
send you the LaTeX files. However I found that it is not a good idea to
follow this script closely in a lecture, nonetheless I think it is good
for reference. I think that a lot of practicing is better. And of course
simple installation and certainly a video tutorial would help.