[M3devel] helo everyone - videotutorials for modula3

felipe valdez felipevaldez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 21:49:26 CEST 2011

hello everyone.

this is me just nagging, and complaining, but not actually doing any useful
work,
 but, I guess a logic along the lines of:

do you want postgress integration (optional)?
>no
if( YES )
      please provide the path
else
      you have chosen not to integrate at this point.
      if you ever need to in the future, follow these instructions,
http://example.com/instructions
end if

instead of:

do you have the exact path of the non-optional-but-required component?
>nope
ok, then, I'll stop working, until you install the non-required dependency.

I can just learn more bash and do it myself, but it sounds like a nice
addition to the .deb

also chaning the default so that it actually points where a recent postgress
installation is, would be nice as well,
but I guess this is too much trouble, for a .deb file that everyone should
know how to crack-open, edit, and then run without a problem, I mean, how
many lines of code is it anyway?

--
312-444-2124
301-578-7884