[M3devel] helo everyone - videotutorials for modula3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 15 23:52:01 CEST 2011

 > this is me just nagging, and complaining, but not actually doing any useful work, but, I guess a logic along the lines of:
 > do you want postgress integration (optional)?

 I don't want setup to stop and ask me any questions.
 For multiple reasons: it might not know the answer, my answer might change later in time, it slows things down, the answer shouldn't be difficult for the setup to determine itself, but, that last point is what I claim is platform-dependent..

 - Jay