[M3devel] helo everyone - videotutorials for modula3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Jun 16 16:43:28 CEST 2011

Hi all:
I think is just because of the project repository thing,a s In DEC SRC the vesta CM system, and had a cache of the copies in the laboratories and compiled for local machines (but they did have the AST cached, see:
ftp://apotheca.hpl.hp.com/pub/dec/SRC/research-reports/SRC-168.pdf

 I believe to help building large programs), I however don't know besides the test purposes where behind this specifically Juno-2, it seems they tests whether the configuration scheme was optimized to Juno µ-code programs, however still I don't think they necessarily did that but for another experiment of performance monitoring called PSpec used to monitor how was Juno-2 behaving in execution times mount also in Vesta in the JunoVM.

BTW, if it doesn't matter what is the current working state of Juno-2 in Win32, this could be the most critical but appreciable piece between many others obviously more critical than it self.

Thanks in advance