[M3devel] MODULEs in .M3IMPTAB

Mika Nystrom mika at async.caltech.edu
Sun Mar 6 05:24:37 CET 2011

Let me be perfectly clear.

m3tk processes interfaces just fine.

m3tk at the moment doesn't know where to find implementations (MODULEs).

One can tell m3tk where to find them with a command-line switch specifying
a list of directories.  But that's not right, because only cm3 (the
compiler driver) knows which source files have been processed to build
which implementation.

I think my argument suggests the .m3s should be emitted to .M3IMPTAB together
with the .i3s (and .igs oh and also .mgs)

    Mika