[M3devel] results of threadtest program on Windows7

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Mar 7 02:25:59 CET 2011

Visual Studio should work.
You just open the .exe you want to debug, and it should decide you have opened it because you want to debug it.
Does it let you set breakpoints by typing in function names?
e.g. main or cm3!main or threadtest!main.

windbg is also very good and a free download.
e.g.
\bin\x86\windbg threadtest
bp threadtest!main
bp threadtest!RTError__MsgS