[M3devel] About modula3.org and modula-3 domain

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri May 27 05:18:16 CEST 2011

Hi all:
and please start to think where we want to go, all your wildest Modula dreams might become true:
http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~stolfi/PUB/misc/misc/ramblings/comp/modula/M3-99Wishes.msg

http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~stolfi/PUB/misc/misc/ramblings/comp/ReversingGuardedPrograms.mgs

http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~stolfi/PUB/misc/misc/ramblings/comp/ReversingGuardedPrograms.mgs

Yeah, type inference, plus guarded commands built into language and some Modula-3 Modula type generics type reconstruction before compile time (type checking), and then object generics, who wants to work for (much of this currently solved, who can say about that any other language)?

So, maybe its more profitable to start deploying modula4 modula-4 dot com, co, etc at al. I guess you would believe it.

PS Finally, all type checking type inferencer and verfication condition generator sound and why not heck complete (so everything is always true it's safe and not UNSAFE)

Thanks in advance