[M3devel] m2tom3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Nov 17 04:36:56 CET 2011

Hi all:
and I see this:
http://labs.oracle.com/forest/COM.Sun.Labs.Forest.doc.see_97.paper_pdf.pdf

indicated that it was possible to either compile and cross-assemble or compile and run over its DEC-SRC Microkernel VMS code, at least at user-level.

Anyway, the main thing here is that this cross-ports like SOLGnu or Darwin are actually possible to run in one compilation and two code generations. That is better functionality or at least I guess so for those platforms as well. Of course the idea would be run in SPIN, but in some cases like SPINE it can run actually NT386GNU and NT386 or for instance run in a LAN a NT_ALPHA_GNU (SPINE) and ALPHA_SPIN code almost instantly (like if it would an user-level server) alternatively or somehow a crazy thing like that in IX86 likewise setting.
Thanks in advance