[M3devel] CM3 on IA64?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 4 05:42:40 CEST 2011

Hi all:
you might find surprisingly more clients for the same platform:
http://unix.derkeiler.com/Newsgroups/comp.os.vms/2004-03/0130.html

In the news of Ken Olsen's obituary, they mentioned how DEC was not about micros, then it would explain some interest on the language in that, besides not too many Mainframes machine are build this days, I would certainly interested in to take a look about what it can do about in OpenVMS (a native port of threads for instance, could be interesting). I don't know any Mainframe OSes, would run this days, Linux. If OpenVMS has the sources for purchase, would they license freely to construct replicas, etc? The post sounds it may take it up to that point if people gets involved. Obviously IA64 is just another beast but who cares that matter right now.
OK, maybe there is that Modula-3 has its kind of EE, would you matter to ask what is that?
http://www.computer.org/portal/web/csdl/doi/10.1109/4236.991448

It could be that of DoD Generic Trusted Intermediaries GTI, which was constructed for among others Trusted Solaris and alike is related, But,the thing is who is using it right now or used it.
doi:10.1080/10658989709342533

Thanks in advance