[M3devel] Fw: Modula-3 questions

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Apr 20 23:30:31 CEST 2012

Hi all:
The question it's nor complete because if there are a dozen of programmers doing something that quicks on dead languages we don't know (the larger the space the easier you can't expect an answer ), but the Universe of alive programmers in the language is easier to respond. My objective view of this is that, English speakers should like Modula-3 for processing language matters, because that's the point of a language speaker to understand and process linguistically any language written in it for post process and the only one I know that mathematically adheres to its constructs (and not even Scala nor Java are perfectly sound) is but with some sort of verification capabilities is Modula-3.
I arrive at this point after hearing a comment that shows the difference technically of C++ and Modula-3 and said "Modula-3 is created for being able to prove its constructs, which C++ it by itself is not". This  technologies resort to very expressive systems, which is what Modula-3 is about
You can look at SRI - PARC for Pegasys project under direction by Mark Moriconi.
Thanks in advance