[M3devel] About extended char types, and integer types

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Aug 11 16:14:41 CEST 2012

Hi all:
I'm getting serious about this so I hope you don't misunderstand me, see this two differences in point of view of Modula-3 char character type and integer type systems:
http://rant.gulbrandsen.priv.no/code/modula3-integers

http://slps.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/slps/topics/grammars/modula/src-052/src.syntax.txt?view=markup&pathrev=1078

Though in some form, Modula-3 is better than this kind of things today are written,  if somebody takes the time to talk about it, it makes me think that something went wrong with today's software, perhaps that software is already dead.

Thanks in advance.