[M3devel] higher level m3cg?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 22 19:37:12 CEST 2012

Hi all:
in fact why not 'M3 as target language'

is not the chicken and egg problem here, who needs C,  LLVM, stuff like that (we eat our own stuff and that's all), why not M3 in AST and that's all, like JSON la Olivetti.
Olivetti tried to do that to compile and describe each node in the AST as an Object, we should explore the idea.

http://lostechies.com/evanhoff/2008/01/08/language-roots/

Besides look for the 7th paragraph (I admire every day DEC-SRC and Modula-3 ever more)

Thanks in advance