[M3devel] Think we need a new release.

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Feb 10 14:22:34 CET 2012

Hi all:
Elego wanted to make a CM3IDE instance for free browsing of sources like the "Free Critical Mass Modula-3 (CM3)" since this the only excuse of a non-Modula-3 user, "I can't wait to use the compiler", or, "Do I have a platform enabled system " and we will give you a bootstrap image testable on-line, perhaps you would want to start from that. I think that anybody with modula-3 problems will appreciate that. I know of some Emulators for old platforms like Pdp-8e, Pdp-10, CDC, will anyone be keen to integrate those platforms as for have testing changes on those systems (besides showing that Modula-3 can emulate really basic and complex systems).
Personally I would love to fix the m3-obliq system and related tools to work across several platforms, you know, NetObj testing and some C-level coding inside m3cc , hopefully to make testing but will need to do some C-like clearer version, since this is hard for a non-artistic computer brain also would help to have syntax and grammar rules of M3CG whatever is available (Including M3CG- Clef - C/Assembly compiler for exploratory targets).
I guess there  is room for more things to be done.
Thanks in advance