[M3devel] Assertion failed to complain

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun Feb 12 22:36:20 CET 2012

Hi all:
There is a compile-time switch to not generate code for <*ASSERT exp*> back in DEC-SRC days ("Front-end options"):
http://homepages.cs.ncl.ac.uk/c.r.snow/home.formal/html/oldmod3/html/m3/options.html#first-pass

And it's still there is CM3 ("compile options") if you care:
http://opencm3.net/doc/help/cm3/m3build/options.html

Good to know, I bet if you try it, it would "work" as you first results. Wouldn't it?

Thanks in advance