[M3devel] Think we need a new release.

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 13 22:26:37 CET 2012

Hi all:
in defense of the author's work I have read that someones () wanted a library of Algorithm Animations for accompanying the book and DEC-SRC distribution or so.
Since the Algorithm animations festivals held in DEC-SRC were before 1994, and some animations done before were decommissioned some time ago, it remains uncertain how many animations were done with Modula-3 at DEC-SRC:
http://www.internotesstrategy.com/softwareengg.php#

Perhpas the most advanced are there.
Thanks in advance