[M3devel] An awkward interaction of language properties

Mika Nystrom mika at async.caltech.edu
Sat Feb 18 06:37:13 CET 2012

Yes I should think if you declare the Container type in one interface,
to be <: ROOT you can then refer to that from the other interfaces.
Then you REVEAL the actual details in another interface that's not
imported by the others but only where it is needed.  Both the interfaces
you have can be generic.

    Mika