[M3devel] An awkward interaction of language properties

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Feb 24 18:27:53 CET 2012

Hi all:
I would recall your attention on (just read the abstract if you may please modular soundness, that is to say 'safe' data abstraction and information hiding):
http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=570886.570888

What you can awkward features, I would call 'inherent' parametric polymorphism undecidability which is not at all a bad thing (remember ESC targets undecidable RT errors in all program universe), but in any case we can proof some properties because of that all program space you can still find errors if still are there (symbolic simulation is part of that technique I believe).

Thanks in advance