[M3devel] License compatibility

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun Jul 1 04:27:24 CEST 2012

Hi all:
for me the question is, what kind of license they apply to GPL code for being compatible with us. They did an attempt for the Code Generator Interface, but DEC didn't release for thinking releasing it in some hardware way. Same happened with GPM2 from HP U-code interface, non-disclosure policy agreement negotiation.
Thanks in advance