[M3devel] Simple change to WIDECHAR type

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun Jul 1 18:27:03 CEST 2012

Hi all:
it should be less than that, but for single character is right, the problem is that you can't define a wider character in the machine basically, so if your machine can't ... why assume it isn't like that?
So bigger machines should have bigger/smaller pointer types (char sizes with byte pointer size or word address size) and change rapidly criteria and keep it like that for the mentioned actual real operation needs for which was designed with char hard-coded and pointer sizes in a lot of classes in Rd/Wr (RdRep, for instance)
Thanks in advance