[M3devel] unix - unknown qualification

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 12 15:43:52 CEST 2012

Hi all:
all gnu non-posix file consts and structs were pushed down to unix/linux-common files, but to accommodate for all non-posix standards is uncomfortable or impossible.
So must use the kernel call directly to control the locking policy in C code and pass control to M3 youControlFile.c
In a sane environment is better to reconstruct most of Unix Calls by Micro kernel, but I guess the world doesn't do that or maybe you can find a Unix API uniform enough Modular to do that like PosixFileC.c in libm3/src/os/POSIX for sure there is more than one outside there but who makes that thing doesn't uses Unixes like cygwin or some UnixControlFile.c that already do that would be wodnerful.
Thanks in advance