[M3devel] ran out of space in /tmp while building .deb

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Thu Jun 7 02:06:30 CEST 2012

While trying to build a deb for modula 3 on my laptop (a wheezy 32-bit
intel machine) /tmp got full and the build aborted.

Obviously, I should place /tmp elsewhere -- except that there's no entry
in my /etc/fstab telling it where the tmpfs should be mounted.  If I
could just get it not to mount anything on /tmp things should be fine.
Apparently, though, the kernel just know better, and I'm stuck wit a
small /tmp.

Is there eny way to tell make-dist.py that it's supposed to put its
temporary files somewhere other than .tmp?

-- hendrik