[M3devel] missing m3gdb?

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Tue Jun 19 16:35:34 CEST 2012

Having downloaded the development version in mid-May and succeeded in
biulding cm3-all-AMD64_LINUX-d5.9.0-20120518.deb.  I then removed my
existing Modula 3, installed the new .deb, and proceeded to use it with
no problems until today.

Today tried to use the debugger, and discovered that m3gdb is missing.

Did I bungle something or was m3gdb left out of the script for building
the .deb for some reason?  If the latter, is it still missing?

The only package I remenber deliberately removing is ESC, which didn't
compile.

-- hendrik