[M3devel] ran out of space in /tmp while building .deb

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Thu Jun 7 17:35:52 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 01:19:20AM +0000, Jay K wrote:

> Use the source. Change it if needed.  - Jay

Thanks.

But before I started hacking the source I found anothher way.  It turns
out that there's a parameter that suppresses mounting /tmp as a tmpfs.
and it seems Debian thinks they got it wrong, and when the current
initscripts trickle down from sid to testing the problem will go away by
itself.

I didn't wait; I changed the parameter; I won't have to hack the
source.

-- hendrik