[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Fri Jun 8 00:01:50 CEST 2012

I've worked with both runtimes at this level (but not lately). And I can't think of one reason why this would be correct. (It does not make me right, I know:). Structures are equivalent, IIRC, primary difference being in algorithm. Incremental RTLinker operation results in possible reallocation of type structures (bottom of the world, you-are-the-wizard-if you-read-this), but they are still "static" for the most of (99.999..%) process lifetime.

Question is important and I am sure it is fixable, if only we can identify problem here. There is nothing inherent to ability for dynamic loading demanding bad data structures at the botom of M3 world. Only (not-improbable) sub-optimal decisions made by cmass people at the moment.