[M3devel] IA64_LINUX

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sat Jun 16 11:03:22 CEST 2012

also IA64_LINUX, I thought I was working on recently, yet I already put up here a while ago: http://www.opencm3.net/uploaded-archives/index.html  i don't remember if I solved the finding the register spill stack coding..and indeed..I don't see the code in m3core...so a little bit to do there... I expect there might be a GC bug there..or maybe we should make all stores volatile..or something...    - Jay