[M3devel] test driver?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed Jun 20 14:41:26 CEST 2012

Hi all:
black-box testing for C or m3cgc, m3cg, m3cc, or m3cg is something we should use daily basis.
I know of a free testing platform for C# based on Spec# I think we could use it for static optimization (test -O2 -O3) which combines both adding reasoning to the system (knowledge management):
http://books.google.com.co/books?id=Am43BAC06L8C

This can be a good thing to do in later stages (code generation, etc).

Thanks in advance