[M3devel] EXT [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 25 20:40:43 CEST 2012

No. This does not represent a loss of any support for any target.It is just a removal of a local variable that is initialized and never further referenced, unless I read the code incorrectly.On the other hand, I don't think anyone here has HPUX available for any testing/development.I used to, but no longer. - Jay