[M3devel] AND (., 16_ff). Not serious - or so I hope!

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Tue Jun 26 19:01:42 CEST 2012

As for input encoding… Benjamin Kowarch (of M2R10 project) solved this with pragmas. There is good idea on how to instruct parser about text encoding used for source code (meaning also encoding used for string literals). As it's dependent on locals settings, it is important to let compiler know how to parse source. Of course, Unicode string literals will be stored as UTF8 strings after parsing.