[M3devel] EXT Re: AND (., 16_ff). Not serious - or so I hope!

Coleburn, Randy rcolebur at SCIRES.COM
Tue Jun 26 22:22:22 CEST 2012

I seem to recall that Rodney did some work a while back relating to TEXT.
Rodney, can you weigh in on some of this?
--Randy Coleburn

From: Dragiša Durić [mailto:dragisha at m3w.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 12:46 PM
To: Jay
Cc: m3devel
Subject: EXT Re: [M3devel] AND (., 16_ff). Not serious - or so I hope!

You had idea in other message. Store length!

Another idea - store partial list of indices to character locations. So whatever one does, that list can be used/expanded. Whatever storage issues this makes, they are probably minor as compared to 32bit WIDECHAR for all idea.

Mika had performance problems with cm3 TEXT. I hope he follows and cares to refresh us on those issues?!