[M3devel] Problem interfacing C lib

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Tue Mar 20 08:00:10 CET 2012

Yes, it is. No 'what' pushed at all, and some garbage got place in formal list, from the end.. In this case "garbage" is pointer to return value (of some RECORD type). Or it's base pointer (BP)?  Can be - my assembly days were some time ago :).

I did not analyze this deeper, not yet. I am in the middle of a project (aren't we always:) so I just made workaround here.

dd