[M3devel] cm3 on raspberry pi

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 22 13:24:25 CET 2012

Hi all:
I think they further developed source kernel, but several parts of it like the kernel drivers are left up to each one to setup (and as far as I know, they didn't want to open the ALPHA port, but the SPINE project would replace/update that port, I mean who cares an Alpha this days, unless you had something big there). However the Unix emulation server was more advanced in the Alpha port. However DEC UNIX server would matter only to anyone with that system, anyone?
Thanks in advance