[M3devel] About something we shouldn't care?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed May 2 21:24:49 CEST 2012

Hi all:
Besides RMI, we have exceptions, interfaces, garbage collection of references of modular type system (because this was demonstrated in Java-class like languages), which everything is an object except the object itself that is not classic language BTW, classic is Modula-3, so I don't know why they claim, C-like structures are classic:

ftp://cs.stanford.edu/cs/theory/katiyar/papers/PhDThesis.ps

And the most basic thing in Java languages are objects so, I don't know how they claim that they invented that.

Instead Modula-3 Objects are pure Object type systems, functional like Baby Modula-3, or Modular, like Modula-3 itself. But aside of that Java is not-centric object-oriented, just Modular, but Modula-3 is purely Modular, and if you want Module oriented development you are thinking in wise understood language, not in an unproven "Object-oriented" language.

Thanks in advance