[M3devel] libXaw.so.6 again

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue May 15 00:52:55 CEST 2012

Clarification: shipping assembly source would include, in today's structuring, shipping a little C too. Heck, we could ship .o files and some .c, & that would fix the entire binary compatibility problem for us (assembly or .o). Playing a little fast&loose wrt Xlib.h but probably ok.

My plan to ship C would probably ship strange low level C that doesn't improve things wrt binary compatibility. Unless someone has a scheme in mind for a backend that generates #include sys/types & such?

There is a point to ship C, just not likely relevant to binary compatibility.

 - Jay (briefly/pocket-sized-computer-aka-phone)