[M3devel] LINUXLIBC6

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri May 18 21:23:24 CEST 2012

The debugging experience is already poor on systems that don't support stabs, e.g. Darwin, NT, HP-UX (maybe only certain processors therein). Also it requires building a custom gdb. Our gdb fork is old. Is anyone going to update it ever?#line directives will help.Stock gdb will be much more useful than it is today.But yes, it won't be great idiomatic Modula-3 debugging.   - Jay Subject: Re: [M3devel] LINUXLIBC6