[M3devel] more Debian packages?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat May 19 20:32:10 CEST 2012

Hi all:

 I would want LINUX_I80_8Y or if you prefer LINUX_I_8Y,

for instance to allow and or LINUX_I8086, etc LINUX_I387

For VAXen computers:

VMS_VAX__

for VAX Mini/Mainframe VMS_VAX9K or VMS_VAX11

Alpha's: OSF_ALPHA

For Unixes:

FBSD-GENERIC_I_86___--

To allow: FBSD-2_I386.MAX, OBSD-6_I_86.AMD64

Also could be managed by Manufacturer Model code-name, like

DEC_AQUARIUS or DEC_10000.

Also if we are gonna take macro assembly for cross-platform distributions then, we would need  something akin:

NT_XASM-I_86___

So to cross-assembly from C-RT to POSIX interoperability NT-I_86GNU (if such is supported in any appropriate version, Jay)

This would allow to compile CVSup at least is what one would like to
Thanks in advance