[M3devel] more Debian packages?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon May 21 01:25:38 CEST 2012

Hi all:
I got your point, but even after that the need for product-quality inter-opeartion with C code, specially, because everything else in the market is C, is desperately needed, we don't have some framework to actually using code from C-RT as is. I know DEC somehow lacked more effort towards producing for us that, although C interoperability was very good, they studied the problem for C and Modula-3, which is nice, and also I think they worked in their GEM compiler for Fortran, Cobol, C, .. so they should used basic concepts like 'program cell' for those compilers.
That said I know of an incremental code generator and linker for typeful programming languages for database machines, so I know producing some compiler target wouldn't be hard so much work like currently we had to even when there are many languages that we would match, say SQL, etc.

Thanks in advance