[M3devel] LINUXLIBC6

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon May 21 09:50:49 CEST 2012

My point was a bit different -- an interpreter could easily be built from the current intermediate representation.
But heck, then again, the frontend is fast..build an interpreter over source?
Well..hm..actually it might not be fast enough.
This gets rambly/philosophical fast...static checking is useful, but when do you do it?
"static and dynamic are relative".
Before the program runs? Every time before it runs?
When/where do you "save away" decisions/checks that have been made, to avoid them on repeat visits?

Nevermind..I'm not making a clear point..

 - Jay