[M3devel] cm3, NOPTHREAD

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu May 24 01:07:46 CEST 2012

Do you mean did we make something "official" and put it somewhere to be tested and downloaded by the masses of Modula-3 programmers who want to use both Modula-3 and user threads? I don't think so.  Do it yourself?  (Try out scripts/python/make-dist.py?)   It has always been easy from a m3makefile point of view to do it.You either use -DNOPTHREAD or such, or edit m3core/src/thread/m3makefile.   - Jay