[M3devel] cm3, NOPTHREAD

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat May 26 00:58:34 CEST 2012

Hi all:
I think that you don't want that unless you want to use the OS source, I don't think this libraries make that sense, this libraries are just if you want is use this interface of your OS (Modula-3 are essentially different of theirs that's the main issue here).
I think we can do it, but the first alternative to test would be a NT since you can provide several schedulers in an OS version called RiAlto (you need to compile an relink everything). But then you wouldn't be using Win32 alone, you need to license not that EULA, or ULA, guess if DEC/Compaq did that, what did they paid for?
I don't know any other OS with that function, but perhaps I'm wrong.
Thanks in advance