[M3devel] Packaging for Debian

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon May 28 21:17:43 CEST 2012

Hi all:
Yes, and you could use it as in a low priority package in later releases I believe, but that said, I still miss the how much of it could boot cm3, I remember I tried to recompile NT386GNU for use m3browser (pm3 had it only  for Unix targets) and I could but failed after executing due some broken dynamic libraries issue, and couldn't understand why, but you could easily bootstrap from Unix targets to NT386GNU, I remember you couldn't do it viceversa, that is, from a NT386GNU to a Unix target, I still think that cross-boot problem was essential to understand the differences among a Unix and a Win32 API in general, but I didn't have many platforms to test it for that matter, you know, sort of making a cross product might get to the point to which is the quintessential bootstrap code for a Modula-3 compiler.
Thanks in advance

PD I still have the 20+ CD's of the Distro if somebody wants a copy or so I could post it on-line