[M3devel] using interpreter as a bootstrap

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon May 28 23:04:41 CEST 2012

Hi all:
I guess that is the same as asking with a high-degree of compatibility a X mating machine core of a M3CG, and I believe it is the VAX-9000, it supported a CISC/RISC-core, but this was a huge machine, and so I think could be handy to get a sample of execution traces and match to  every other possible one.
I believe they made a RR on that machine:

http://books.google.com.co/books?id=U8QpAQAAMAAJ&q=%22DEC+has%22#search_anchor

Thanks in advance