[M3devel] another reminder -- jmpbuf size independence?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 4 07:45:10 CEST 2012

Along with cooperative suspend, it'd be great if jmpbuf size was not known to cm3.We know roughly how to fix this -- use alloca(Csetjmp_jmpbuf_size).At function entry. Not in any loop.Or possibly in loop, but with a null check.VAR jmpbuf: ADDRESS := NIL;LOOP IF jmpbuf = NIL THEN jmpbuf := alloca(Csetjmp_jmpbuf_size); END;

:)

Granted, I want all layout optionally out of the frontend, and this is only part of the problem.

Thanks, - Jay