[M3devel] C backend -- mode or call quake?

mika at async.caltech.edu mika at async.caltech.edu
Wed Oct 17 20:23:59 CEST 2012

It was a little difficult to find, but here it is...

https://mail.elegosoft.com/pipermail/m3commit/2011-February/009784.html

Note I don't know how good pthreads are nowadays.  It works fine with
user threads... last time I tried it with pthreads my compiler hung, but
I know there have been fixes since then.

   Mika