[M3devel] Windows issue

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 19 17:53:18 CEST 2012

Hi all:
why do you need vim to sep up the compiler, it seems odd, all you need is an installation with cminstall and you 'll be ready.
If you want to use CM3IDE with vim you can build from CM3IDE with no problems, otherwise please give more details on your side so other can help you more (i.e are you building cm3 with what commands within vim, etc).
I haven't used msi installers, are you trying to use those? I heard of someone having trouble with that, but I can't give you more details than that.
Thanks in advance