[M3devel] Windows issue

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Oct 20 20:34:15 CEST 2012

Hi all:
CM3IDE reloads packages each upon a time concurrently across clients whether browser tabs or all in one like Deckscape decks like functionality:
http://www.ibiblio.org/openvideo/video/chi/chi96_17_m1.mpg

IMHO if you combine both of them you can get a better distributed environment for programming than most people are used to. It's just like Modula-3 too ahead of its time if you like simplicity.

The other approach for Modula-3 is M3clipse, a Eclipse Plugin that builds upon AST, needs more to work autocompletion, if we could make that work with extra functionalities in an Applet we could get the best framework IMHO for distributed programming,

Thanks in advance