[M3devel] C backend

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Sep 13 23:07:36 CEST 2012

With this little change, I can compile all of cm3 to C and the compile that. "cm3"  as in the builder/compiler/frontend/quake, not the entire cm3 system.
Next is to get copy main.c *.c *.h (the stuff written in C), andtry to link it..

Note: it might be nice to get better types to the backend, e.g.instead ofADDRESS strcat(ADDRESS, ADDRESS);char* strcat(char*, const char*);

 - Jay