[M3devel] "C-generating backend progress report, that nobody asked for" :)

Antony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Tue Sep 11 02:07:27 CEST 2012

Stock gdb won’t ever parse M3 expressions nor print M3 values.
So, there will always have to be some M3 support added.
I would much prefer providing M3 library support for source debuggers to parse and print.
I have no idea whether gdb has ever considered some of the extensibility support I pointed at in the link below.

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Mobile +1 765 427 5484