[M3devel] Trial conversion(s)

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sun Apr 21 22:19:41 CEST 2013

I did few cvs2svn conversions, found few trivial problems in cm3 CVS repo, and configured resulting svn with my trac, and everything went well.

Today I created cm3 github repo. I am new to github, and I know elementary things about git, so I am doing a trial conversion/initialization first.

First git to make will be local, so I can compare to full checkout from our CVS. I have local (maintained by CVSup) CVS mirror, but I also did a "tar czf" and copied it, just to be 100% sure I have what is on server.

Report tomorrow, or so :)
--
Dragiša Durić
dragisha at m3w.org